Nemrut Crater And Mount Suphan 7 Days
Day 1: After meeting at the airport; Starting the trip to the Akdamar Island: Visiting the Holy Cross and the Armenian Church which was built between 915-921, taking pictures and going to the Nemrut Crater Lake for camping at night.
2. Day: After breakfast, starting to walk from the west side of the crater to the summit around 9 a.m. Arriving to the summit after 5-6 hours of walking and taking pictures at the summit. Returning to the camp site, which is located by the lake, after an hour of rest at the summit. Then, having dinner and resting for a while.
Day 3: After breakfast at 9 or 10 in the morning, driving to Suphan Mountain camp site. Having dinner and rest after arriving the Suphan Mountain camping area.
Day 4: After breakfast. moving for the Süphan summit and reaching the Süphan summit around noon (4057 m.). Taking pictures with the view of Van Lake. Returning to the camping area after 30 minutes of rest. Then, have dinner and, rest for the next day.
Day 5: After breakfast, starting the journey to Doğubayazıt. On the way; having lunch at Muradiye Waterfall and taking pictures there.
After arriving Dogubayazit, having dinner with the view of Mount Ararat in Nuh Ararat holiday village in Doğubayazıt and camping at the Nuh Ararat holiday village.
Day 6: After breakfast, starting the cultural tour in Doğuabayazıt at 9 a.m.
Meteor pit, Noah's Ark, Ishak Pasha Palace etc. Then, having lunch in Doğubayazıt city center and after that taking a city tour. After the city tour returning to the camping are at the Nuh Ararat holiday village in the evening and having dinner.
Day 7: Transfer to the Van Airport after breakfast.
THE TOUR FEE INCLUDES:
- Mountaineer guide’s fee
- Airport transfers for arrival and return
- Night stays fee at hotels throughout the tour
- Cold / hot food and drink during the tour
- Sleeping tent
- Crampons for summit climbing
- Mules and porters for carrying materials
- Tour and summit certificate
For More details and requests and, in order to complete your reservation and process necessary permit or visa assistance please contact us.