Climbing to Mount Elbrus. From the South. Western summit. 5642 m.Program
Day 01. Fly from your country to the airport Mineralnye Vody and then transfer by bus to our hotel in the town of Terskol. Night in Terskol.
Day 2. Begin our Elbrus climb. We will take the tram and ski lift to the Barrels Hut on Elbrus.
Altitude is approx. 3800m. Night in Barrels Hut.
Day 3. From Barrels Hut, we hike about 1 ½ hours to our private hut
at the site of the old Pruitt 11. Altitude here is approx 4100m. Then come back to our base camp at 3800 m. Night in Barrels Hut.
Day 4. This is an acclimatization day with a 2 ½ hour hike to a major rock landmark above our hut. 4700 m. Night at the base camp Pruitt 11. 4100m.
Day 5. Day of rest.
Day 6. Climb to the top of Mount Elbrus. Early in the morning began with almost 5,000 meters. Night at the base camp Barrels Hut. 3800m.
Day 7. Return to the valley Azau and our hotel in Terskol. Night in Terskol.
Day 8. Breakfast. We will drive back to Mineralnye Vody and then fly to your country.
Day 9. Reserve day.
1. All land group transfers according to the program
2. Accommodation in a hotel on the double room
3. Accommodation in Garabashi huts or new Refuge on Elbrus – 4 - 6 nights
4. Meals: full board from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 9
5. One English speaking guide and extra guides for theday of ascent of Elbrus (4 clients to one guide), cook at hut
6. Local registration, visa support
7. Elbrus cable-way return tickets
8. Luggage storage when trekking or climbing
9. Ropes for climbing
For More details and requests and, in order to complete your reservation and process necessary permit or visa assistance please contact us.